Property Council New Zealand's South Island Branch proudly presents the annual Southern Excellence Awards, to be held on Friday 10 November 2017 at the Air Force Museum in Christchurch. These awards aim to acknowledge and applaud the people in property, the crusaders who have paved the way and whose vision will shape our cities and towns for future generations. Coming together as the property industry, the awards night will recognise and celebrate outstanding leadership and innovation in the South Island industry – this event has quickly become a fixture on the local property calendar.
Last year's awards sold out; bringing together over 500 property professionals from throughout the South Island, attracting over 40 nominations and awarding eight outstanding individuals and teams. The feedback was fabulous, the winners were inspiring and best of all, this year we're back and better than ever.
Keep an eye on your inbox for submission dates and ticket sales, this is an evening not to be missed!
The categories are:
- Greenwood Roche Young Achiever of the Year
- The Buchan Group Urban Design & Architectural Merit Award
- WSP | PB Best Project Team Award
- Prendos Property Industry Associate of the Year Award
- Resene Outstanding Leadership Award
- Kirk Roberts Consulting Engineers Award for Service
- Anderson Lloyd Judges Choice Award
- Property Council New Zealand Supreme Award for Excellence
To view the 2016 Southern Excellence Award winners visit the Southern Excellence Awards website.
For further information contact South Island Branch Manager, Kelly Taylor.
M +64 21 575 702