Property Council New Zealand's South Island Branch proudly presents the annual Southern Excellence Awards, to be held on Friday 10 November 2017 at the Air Force Museum in Christchurch. These awards aim to acknowledge and applaud the people in property, the crusaders who have paved the way and whose vision will shape our cities and towns for future generations. Coming together as the property industry, the awards night will recognise and celebrate outstanding leadership and innovation in the South Island industry – this event has quickly become a fixture on the local property calendar.
Last year's awards sold out; bringing together over 500 property professionals from throughout the South Island, attracting over 40 nominations and awarding eight outstanding individuals and teams. The feedback was fabulous, the winners were inspiring and best of all, this year we're back and better than ever.
|Early July||Submissions and registrations open|
|Friday 15 September||Submission closing date|
|Friday 10 November||Awards Dinner|
The categories are:
- Greenwood Roche Young Achiever of the Year
- Resene Urban Design Award
- WSP Best Team Award
- GHDWoodhead Creativespaces Property Professional of the Year Award
- The Buchan Group Outstanding Leadership Award
- Kirk Roberts Consulting Engineers Long Service Award
- Anderson Lloyd Judges Choice Award
- Property Council South Island Supreme Award
For further information contact the South Island Branch Manager.