Logging in for the first time?
If you are a Property Council member and receive our member communications, then we’ve already gone to the trouble of setting you up with an account. So, all you have to do is reset your password in order to gain access to the Member Dashboard via these easy steps:
- Navigate directly to the lost password page
- Type your email address into the email address field
- You will shortly receive an email with a link where you can reset your password
- When you click on the link in your password reset email, you will be directed to a form where you need to enter your new password and confirm it
- Congratulations, your password has been reset. You can now log in and get to know your Member Dashboard!
Here is a brief 2 minute video demonstrating how to reset your password and login for the first time.
If you are having difficulty viewing a certain part of the website, or getting your password to update, please troubleshoot as follows:
- Try using Chrome, Edge or Safari web browsers rather than Internet Explorer.
- Ensure any new password is at least 12 characters long and is a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols.
In order to guarantee you receive the full benefits of Property Council membership, we encourage you to save our domain (@propertynz.co.nz) as a safe sender.
- Sign in to Outlook Web App. For help, see Getting started in Outlook Web App.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > Mail.
- Under Options, select Block or allow.
- To add an entry to Safe senders and recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the Add icon (+) next to the text box.
– To mark all email from addresses that end in propertynz.co.nz as safe, enter propertynz.co.nz in the text box.
– To mark a specific person as safe, enter that person’s full email address. For example, to mark all messages from email@example.com as safe, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box.
- (Optional) Select the Trust email from my contacts check box to treat email from any address in your contacts folders as safe.
- Select Save to save your changes.
For further instructions on how to save a sender as safe in other email software clients such as Gmail, click here.
Please watch the short video below to learn how to unsubscribe from one or more of Property Council’s mailing lists.
If you want to unsubscribe from our Hono online community Daily Digest, follow this tutorial:
We're here to help
If there’s something else you want to know or a question you want answered, please get in touch so we can continue to add to this page of FAQs and helpful how to’s.