How to reset your password
Logging in for the first time?
If you are a Property Council member and receive our member communications, then we’ve already gone to the trouble of setting you up with an account. So, all you have to do is reset your password in order to gain access to the Member Dashboard via these easy steps:
- Navigate directly to the lost password page
- Type your email address into the email address field
- You will shortly receive an email with a link where you can reset your password
- When you click on the link in your password reset email, you will be directed to a form where you need to enter your new password and confirm it
- Congratulations, your password has been reset. You can now log in and get to know your Member Dashboard!
Here’s a brief 2 minute video demonstrating how to reset your password and login for the first time:
My password won't reset
If you are having difficulty viewing a certain part of the website, or getting your password to update, please troubleshoot as follows:
- Try using Chrome, Edge or Safari web browsers rather than Internet Explorer.
- Ensure any new password is at least 12 characters long and is a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols.
We're here to help
If there’s something else you want to know or a question you want answered, please get in touch so we can continue to add to this page of FAQs and helpful how to’s.