Hello there, future award winner
The Auckland Property People Awards celebrate the people in property, recognising excellence and innovation in our region.
We encourage both member and non-member companies within the greater Auckland region to submit a nomination and consider joining us for the Awards Gala Dinner.
- All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- The Awards are open to both members and non-members of Property Council New Zealand who are based in the Auckland region.
- There is no cost to submit a nomination.
- The submission is to be written into the appropriate form with a maximum word count of 2000 words excluding references (if applicable).
Please ensure you have the nomination guide alongside you and have prepared answers in a Word document or similar for ease of copying and pasting into the nomination form.
- We encourage nominees to carefully read the applicable criteria for your category as outlined in the nomination guide. This is what the Judges use to score nominations and it is vital that you use this as the basis for your nomination to improve your likelihood of success.
You will also need 1-4 high-resolution images ready and available for upload with your nomination. These images must have the correct licence for public use and photographers should be credited where possible.
Nomination is simple
Download and read the Nomination Guide.
Complete and finalise your nomination in a Word doc or similar before copying it into the nomination form.
Choose whether you will be nominating an individual or team, then click the appropriate button below to complete your nomination.
Individual categories: Young Achiever of the Year Award, Outstanding Leadership Award, Property Professional of the Year Award, Women in Property Award
Team categories: Best Team Award
Either individual or team categories: Excellence in Sustainability Award, Urban Design Award (if nominating an individual, please complete the individual form, if nominating a team, complete the team form).
Please note: The Long Service, Judges’ Choice and Supreme Awards are not open for nomination.