Resource Management System reform
In our first-ever Advocacy in a Minute video, we learn more about Resource Management System reform, explore the three questions our members want answered, and what we’re doing on your behalf.
- Submission on the Natural and Built Environment Bill
- Submission on the Spatial Planning Bill
- Submission on Local Government Official Information and Meetings Amendment Bill
- Submission to Hamilton City Council on the draft Urban Growth Strategy
- Submission to Auckland Council on Development Contributions Policy Update – Drury
- Submission on the Taxation (Annual Rates for 2022-23, Platform Economy, and Remedial Matters) Bill (No 2)
As Property Council’s Head of Advocacy, Katherine is tasked with leading our advocacy campaigns at both a regional and national level.
Level-headed and engaging, Katherine has both a law degree from Otago University and an arts degree (majoring in politics) from Auckland University. With solid experience as a policy analyst and advisor in Wellington and Auckland, she has extensive networks and solid analytical skills.
Katherine is hugely dedicated, highly intelligent and committed to ensuring the voice of our members is heard at all levels of governance. She’s also relentlessly positive and enjoys a good chat.
Sandamali arrived at Property Council with a Bachelor of Arts and Law, and experience as an advisor with the Employers & Manufacturers Association.
Conscientious and detailed, Sandamali leads our advocacy in the South Island and Wellington regions. She is also leading our work on the reform of the resource management and building systems and sustainability / seismic strengthening.
An excellent listener, Sandamali is in her element when facilitating stakeholders and members to develop our advocacy positions.