Wellington | Valuation for Non-Valuers Training Seminar
Property Council is pleased to be collaborating with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to offer a series of training courses aimed at the New Zealand commercial property sector.
Property professionals must understand how their actions add or detract from the overall investment value of a property. Being ahead of the game will help gain and retain clients.
The session will be particularly useful to:
Commercial property managers, owners, asset managers, commercial property agents, facilities managers, property accountants.
What the session will cover:
- The main drivers affecting value
- The main valuation methods
- The importance cash flow timing
- How to maximize Income
- How to value using the Capitalisation Method
- How to analyse income, outgoings, capital expenditure, incentives, over/under market rents, vacancy, WALE, effective rents, yields.
- How actions affect value.
- Ways to maximize property’s value.
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register and receive the Property Council member discount, please use the link below to be directed to the EventBrite website and use the code VALPCNZ17
Terms and Conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
In association with
Future course dates
|Wellington||21 March 2018|
|Auckland||2 May 2018|
|Christchurch||11 July 2018|
|Auckland||13 November 2018|