Property Management Fundamentals
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmNZ$850.00 - NZ$990.00
New to commercial and industrial property management or looking to upskill?
Our Property Management Fundamentals course is your essential guide in this critical area. Designed by industry experts for emerging property professionals, this course will equip you with everything you need to understand the basics of property management.
Whether you’re a consultant or specialist looking to expand your knowledge or have recently moved into a property management role and are looking to fast-track your learning, Property Management Fundamentals will deliver decades of experience and expertise into this one-day training.
What you will learn
By engaging in this interactive workshop, you will gain a clear understanding of:
- the role of property management, asset management and facilities management for commercial and industrial property
- property strategy and how it may apply to different types of properties
- leases and their application to commercial properties
- the key components of property management, including information management, maintenance, financial management, facilities management and building operations.
Why choose this workshop?
✔️ Content developed by property leaders, for property professionals
✔️ Expertly designed to be an interactive, hands-on format using experiential learning to supercharge your understanding of the subject
✔️ Connect with industry experts and colleagues, providing both insights and the opportunity to build your network
You can follow this course with
- Advanced Asset and Property Management
Registration to this workshop is an acknowledgment of your acceptance of our Event Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.