SOLD OUT | Auckland | Property Investment Seminar IPD
Welcome to the Property Council’s Investment Property Databank (IPD) update.
Join us as Bryan Reid from MSCI provides a market update on property performance across New Zealand and International markets, with key insights into the following themes:
- Property performance across office, retail and industrial sectors, split by Auckland, Wellington and the rest of New Zealand
- Key drivers of property returns (Cap rates, Vacancy, WALE) in 2017 and 2018
- A comparison of New Zealand against other global real estate markets
- The changing landscape of property & the economy
- An update on the impact of Brexit & Trump on global real estate markets
Our market update will be followed by a panel discussion with James Molloy, Marilyn Storey, Richard Kirke and Simon Woodhams, moderated by Michael Holloway, as they discuss the results and provide their insight into the market.
The results are based off New Zealand’s biggest commercial index, comprised of property assets from participating funds with a combined asset value of over NZ$13 billion representing over 500 investments.
Note that the Northern Club has a strict dress code of business attire.
All prices exclude 15% GST.
Terms and conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.