Bay of Plenty | Rotorua's Changing Business Landscape and Site Tour
Late last year, the previous home of Rotorua’s RSA building re-opened after a $2.7 million transformation over a twelve-month timeframe. Renamed Haupapa House, this building now provides A Grade office accommodation which is fully compliant with current earthquake standards.
Listen as Peter Faulkner from Pukeroa Oruawhata Holdings, owner and redeveloper, provides his perspectives on the transformation and the challenges faced during construction. Peter will outline some of the upcoming future projects underway such as the nearly opened Kmart site and lakefront redevelopment.
Following this, one of the current tenants, Phil Kai Fong from Holland Beckett Law, will host a site visit around the tenancies within Haupapa House including their own offices.
Note: Attendee ticket price includes a coffee and muffin.
|Member (50% discount)||$15.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.