Auckland | Property Investment Seminar IPD 2018
Welcome to the Property Council | MSCI update.
Join us as Bryan Reid from MSCI provides a market update on property performance across New Zealand and International markets, with key insights into the latest index results and the trends affecting commercial real estate.
Our market update will be followed by an "off the record" presentation from Dean Edgerton, Head of Institutional Sales | Auckland Markets at ANZ Bank, who will provide an "economic update from the coalface".
The results are based off New Zealand’s biggest commercial index, comprised of property assets from participating funds with a combined asset value of over NZ$13 billion representing over 500 investments.
Note that the Northern Club has a strict dress code of business attire.
Vice President | Research | MSCI
Head of Institutional Sales| Auckland Markets | Institutional - New Zealand
|Member (50% discount)||$60.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.