We welcome an opportunity to provide feedback on the Infrastructure Strategy.
While we support the Strategy in principle, there are certain parts of it that require further refinement to ensure it accurately reflects the challenges and provides options to address them.
- Decision-making principles
- Ways to encourage low-carbon transport journeys
- Using infrastructure to reduce waste to landfill
- National Energy Strategy; Population Strategy
- Congestion pricing; institutional settings for the infrastructure provision
- Better coordination between local government and central government
- Better use of funding and financing tools
- Procurement process and productivity of the construction sector.