Nominations for the Property Council committee elections closed on 8 August, with 64 nominations received for seven committees.
Elections will be held for the Auckland & South Island committees between Monday 14 – Wednesday 30 August, with eligible voters sent their voting packs next week.
- Monday 14 August – Voting opens for eligible voters
Note: Each member company has ONE eligible voter per region. If you are the designated voter for your company, you will be contacted directly by our governance team and provided with a voting pack.
- Wednesday 30 August – Voting closes
- Thursday 14 September – Candidates informed of the election results
- Friday 15 September – Appointments announced at the Property Council Annual General Meeting
- October – Committee induction
- Wednesday 1 November – Two-year committee term commences.