It is with great pleasure we announce this year’s winner of the Templeton Group Multi-Unit Residential Property Award; The Pacifica, Auckland, submitted by Hengyi Pacific.
At 57 storeys and 178 metres high, The Pacifica is New Zealand’s tallest residential tower and is a leading example of “world class in New Zealand”.
A full concierge service and valet car parking are available to all residents. Other community facilities include a well-equipped gym, yoga space, pool complex with spa, sauna and steam room, and resident entertainment facilities include a cinema, library and residents’ lounge.
Hengyi’s vision for creating meaningful places for communities to thrive has been realised working alongside PM AECOM, Plus Architecture, and construction firm Icon. The team have created a building that connects and interacts within the city in which it resides, with a nod to Melbourne laneways at ground floor level.
The completed development provides high quality apartments, amenities and common areas which appeal to the higher end CBD owner occupier market.
Owner / Developer: Hengyi Pacific (NZ) Ltd
Construction: Icon Construction
Architect: Plus Architecture
Service Engineer: Stantec Australia
Mechanical & Structural Engineer: BGT Structure and WSP
Quantity Surveyor: Barnes Beagley Doherr
Project Manager: AECOM
Town Planner: Positive Planning
Façade Engineer: Inhabit Group
Fire Engineer: Holmes Fire
Other winners in this category
- 59 France, submitted by Urban Collective Limited
- Fabric of Onehunga, submitted by Lamont & Co.
- OKLA Apartments, submitted by Rubix
- University of Auckland – Waiparuru Hall, submitted by Dominion Constructors
- FLiP Camperdown Road BPM Ltd
- Kōtuitui Terraces, submitted by Avant Group Limited
- Latitude Residences, submitted by TYBI Limited, Ignite Architects, Veros Property Service
- Paragon Apartments, submitted by Naylor Love Canterbury