It is with great pleasure we announce this year’s winner of the CBRE Industrial Property Award; Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, Auckland.
The Daniell Building is a new 54,000 sqm manufacturing, workplace, research and distribution facility built for Fisher & Paykel Healthcare at their East Tamaki site in Auckland. It is the fourth building on the campus, set in planted and landscaped grounds and represents an evolution of the existing design language.
The new facility includes workspace to support 700 staff in an open plan environment; over 4000 sqm of manufacturing space, laboratories, cafeterias, car-parking, end of trip facilities; and a dedicated distribution centre to supply Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s global market.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare’s purpose is about improving care and wellbeing for people and this building enables the organisation to continue developing and delivering world-leading healthcare solutions, whilst providing their staff with a supportive environment to do so.
Owner / Developer: Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Construction: Leighs Construction
Architect: Warren and Mahoney
Service & Mechanical Engineer: WSP
Structural Engineer: BGT
Quantity Surveyor: Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager: RCP
GreenStar Consultant: eCubed
Fire Engineer: Crossfire
Other winners in this category
- Foodstuffs North Island, submitted by Auckland Airport
- Toll Tamaki Freight Forwarding Facility, submitted by Macrennie Commercial Construction Limited, RDT Pacific
- 27 Timberly Road, submitted by Auckland Airport
- Allegion Warehouse and Manufacturing Facility, submitted by Allegion (New Zealand) Limited, Haydn & Rollett Ltd
- Callaghan Innovation Measurement Standards Lab, submitted by Hawkins Limited
- Mighty Ape, submitted by Argosy Property Limited
- Oak Industrial Park, submitted by Chalmers Properties Ltd
- Onehunga Woollen Mills, submitted by RDT Pacific, Triumph Capital