Appointments to Property Council’s national and regional committees were confirmed at this morning’s Annual General Meeting following several months of nominations and elections.
With Property Council’s new Constitution coming into force from 1 January 2021, this year marks the first year in a new era of governance for the organisation.
As part of this change, Property Council adopted a transparent and streamlined approach for nominating and electing members to each of our national and regional committees, with members able to nominate and vote online.
This inaugural year it was decided to only fill vacant committee seats, with nominations and elections open for the New Zealand Council of Retail property, National Events Committee, Diversity & Inclusion Committee and Wellington Regional Committee. Seats on the Auckland, Central and South Island Regional Committees were already fully prescribed and will be open for nomination and election next year.
This year’s elected committee members will serve a two year term from 1 November 2021 to 31 October 2023.
Confirmed committee appointments are as follows:
- Scott Pritchard, Precinct Properties (Chair)
- James Riddoch, Greenwood Roche (Regional Chair Representative)
- Anna Crosbie, Russell McVeagh
- Mark Thomson, Auckland Airport
- Patrick Dougherty, Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities
- Angela Bull, Tramco Group
- Clive Mackenzie, Kiwi Property
New Zealand Council of Retail Property
- Fabio Pagano, Stride Property
- Katherine Marshall, Woolworths NZ
- Michael Sweetman, Precinct Properties
- Jarrod Reilly, Colliers
- Ken Moore, Retail Solutions
- Tom Hammond, NZRPG
Wellington Regional Committee
- Anna Allen, KiwiRail
- Polly Larkman, Colliers
- Richard Carr, CBRE
Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Kerryn Strong, Oyster Property Group
- Joanna den Hollander, Ngāi Tahu Property
South Island Regional Committee
- Dean Macaulay, University of Otago
Congratulations to all new committee members and a sincere thanks to those who have given their time over the past year (and beyond!)