Property Council members are invited to submit articles, opinion pieces and stories for publication in our regular member communications.
Submission is via email to Kelly Taylor and all submissions must meet the following criteria:
- All supplied articles must be between 400-600 words long
- Submissions should be supported by 1-2 high resolution photographs
- Submissions should be a genuine article/news story, NOT a sales pitch - we will not publish anything that comes across as overtly promotional (so leave out the free steak knives)
- Submissions should include contact details so we can get in touch if we need further information
- Topics should be of interest and value to our members. This is your chance to speak directly to property owners, managers, investors, developers and the wider property industry about the issues that matter to them. Perhaps there's a new piece of legislation that you would like to highlight or comment on, maybe you're working on a project that has significant importance or demonstrates exceptional innovation, maybe your city or region is facing an issue that the wider property industry should be aware of, or perhaps you've seen something overseas that's worth considering in a New Zealand context. Think big, think outside the box and give it a go!
Please note that we reserve the right to publish articles as we see fit; often we have to decline submissions due to a previously-published or planned submission being similar, or because other topics are of higher priority. No offence is intended - we simply don't have space to publish everything we are sent.
We will do our very best to advise submitter's of their acceptance and supply a publication date prior to publication.
For all enquiries, please contact:
Head of Communications