March 18 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmNZ$850.00 - NZ$990.00
Think the development process starts when the shovel meets the site?
Then this is the course for you.
In Development Fundamentals, our expert industry leaders will guide you through the development process, from initial strategy to post-project review. Perfect for those who are new to property development, who work in an associated discipline, or who have an interest in working as a property developer themselves, this course will provide an understanding of the key stages, stakeholder roles, risks and challenges of property development in Aotearoa New Zealand.
What you will learn
By engaging in this interactive workshop, you will gain a clear understanding of:
- the various types of development and who are the key developers in New Zealand
- the steps involved with the property development process and the various roles stakeholders
- basic property strategy and market demographics
- development economics – including financing, demographic analysis
- the feasibility process for undertaking development, including financial analysis
- the risks associated with development – land, planning, design, financing, construction and delivery, market risk, politics and communities, health, and safety, as well as legislative implications
- real-life examples of residential and industrial developments from industry experts.
Why choose this workshop?
✔️ Content developed by property leaders, for property professionals
✔️ Expertly designed to be an interactive, hands-on format using experiential learning to supercharge your understanding of the subject
✔️ Connect with industry experts and colleagues, providing both insights and the opportunity to build your network.
You can follow this course with
- Advanced Development
Registration to this workshop is an acknowledgment of your acceptance of our Event Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.