It is with great pleasure we announce this year’s winner of the Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities Community and Affordable Housing Property Award; Kōtuitui development, Auckland, submitted by Avant Group and Te Ākitai Waiohua.
Kōtuitui is a neighbourhood of architecturally designed two and three-bedroom homes in a masterplanned scheme that has proven to be extremely popular.
With landscaped private grounds that extend out to the streetscape and pocket park, places for children to play and ample parking for residents and visitors.
Careful consideration has been given to the roading to create a quiet, safe, and peaceful community for residents and visitors to enjoy.
Kōtuitui’s architectural design and distinctive use of hard-wearing materials is a fresh new urban look and feel for downtown Manukau City. Every home has been designed for modern living with generous courtyards for entertaining friends and growing families. Each place has been built with quality fixtures including whiteware package, plus a selection of interior finishes and optional extras.
Owner / Developer: Avant Group and Te Ākitai Waiohua (Kōtuitui Limited Partnership)
Construction: Chancellor Construction Limited, ACE Landscaping
Architect: Crosson Architects Limited
Structural Engineer: Brown & Thompson
Quantity Surveyor: Kingstons
Project Manager: Avant Property Development Ltd
Sales & Marketing: Colliers
Branding & Design: Jasmax
Other winners in this category
- Bader Drive and McKenzie Road, submitted by Precision Construction, Peddlethorp, Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities
- Brookfield Avenue, submitted by Home, Monk Mackenzie, Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities
- Airfield, submitted by CORT Community Housing
- Galway Street, submitted by Bracewell Construction, Ashton Mitchell, Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities
- Waterview Court, submitted by Latham Construction, Ashton Mitchell, Kāinga Ora – Homes and Communities