The Property Council's National Council guides the organisation's strategic direction, in close consultation with members.
Made up of industry leaders, influencers and decision makers, National Council members lend their considerable expertise and insight to champion the interests of the commercial property industry.
Led by National President Peter Mence, Chief Executive of Argosy Property, the National Council is committed to fostering and enabling quality urban growth and development in New Zealand.
|Peter Mence||Argosy Property (National President)|
|John Dakin||Goodman Property|
|Scott Pritchard||Precinct Properties|
|Simon Woodhams||Property for Industry|
|Phil Littlewood||Stride Property|
|David Kennedy||Ngai Tahu Property|
|Patrick Dougherty||Housing New Zealand Corporation|
|Rod Sheridan||Auckland Council (Corporate Member)|
|Steven Gracey||Rider Levett Bucknall (Associate Member)|
|Michael Holloway||Kiwi Property Group (Auckland Branch President)|
|Brooke Courtney||Sharpe Tudhope Lawyers (Bay of Plenty Branch President)|
|Brian Squair||Chow:Hill Architects (Waikato Branch President)|
|Denis Wood||Munro Benge (Wellington Branch President)|
|Roger Davidson||Foodstuffs South Island (South Island Branch President)|
|Campbell Barbour||NZRPG (New Zealand Council of Shopping Centres Chair)|
|Martin Udale||Tall Wood (Residential Development Council Chair)|
Who is elected as a National Councillor?
- National President (ex officio), Chair of the Corporate Members Group
- Seven corporate leader representatives elected by the Corporate Members' Group
- Five branch presidents representing the Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington and South Island branches (ex officio)
- One corporate member representative appointed by the Corporate Members' Group
- One associate representative appointed by National Council
- Chair of the New Zealand Council Of Shopping Centres (NZCSC) (ex officio)
- Chair of the Residential Development Council (RDC) (ex officio)