The Property Council's National Council guides the organisation's strategic direction, in close consultation with members.
Made up of industry leaders, influencers and decision makers, National Council members lend their considerable expertise and insight to champion the interests of the commercial property industry.
Led by National President Peter Mence, Chief Executive of Argosy Property, the National Council is committed to fostering and enabling quality urban growth and development in New Zealand.
|Peter Mence||Argosy Property (National President)|
|Kate Healy||Ngati Whatua Orakei Whai Rawa|
|Simon Woodhams||Property for Industry|
|Scott Pritchard||Precinct Properties|
|Warwick Issacs||Stonewood Homes|
|Andrew Hay||Stride Property|
|David Kennedy||Ngai Tahu|
|John Dakin||Goodman Property|
|Rod Sheridan||Auckland Council (Corporate Member)|
|Steve Gracey||Rider Levett Bucknall (Associate Member)|
|Phil Eaton||Greenstone Group (Auckland Branch President)|
|Thomas Gibbons||McCaw Lewis Lawyers (Waikato Branch President)|
|Brooke Courtney||Sharp Tudhope Lawyers (Bay of Plenty Branch President)|
|Mike Cole||Archaus Architects (Wellington Branch President)|
|Roger Davidson||Foodstuffs (South Island Branch President)|
|Campbell Barbour||NZRPG (NZCSC Chair)|
Who is elected as a National Councillor?
National Council formally consists of 16 people:
- National President (ex officio), Chair of the Corporate Members Group
- Seven corporate leader representatives elected by the Corporate Members' Group
- Five branch presidents representing the Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Wellington and South Island branches (ex officio)
- One corporate member representative appointed by the Corporate Members' Group
- One associate representative appointed by National Council
- Chair of the New Zealand Council Of Shopping Centres (NZCSC) (ex officio)