Wellington | Advanced Cost Planning and Estimating
Property Council in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is pleased to offer a series of training courses designed with the New Zealand commercial property sector in mind.
This workshop looks at the impact of design and other factors on cost throughout the life of an asset and the quantification of cost during the precontract stage, including how design decisions and construction processes impact on both construction costs and operational costs. Completion of the course contributes to attaining the Cost Planning and Quantification and Costing of Construction competences as part of the RICS Quantity Surveying and Construction Assessment of Professional Competence.
- Introduction to Cost Planning
- Cost Plan Principles and Modelling
- Benchmarking and Cost Data
- Cost Plan Criteria
- Contingency and Risk Assessment
- Life Cycle & Whole of Life Considerations
- Value Management and Value Engineering Considerations
- Awareness of Market Conditions
- Looking to the future for Cost Planning
All prices exclude booking fee and 15% GST.
Discount code: To register and receive the Property Council member discount, please use the link below to be directed to the Eventbrite website and use the promo code PCNZ5.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
In association with