SOLD OUT | Bay of Plenty | Market Outlook 2018
Join us to hear from Chris Tennent-Brown, Senior Economist at ASB. Chris will provide his perspective on the current outlook and the key economic issues for New Zealand business in the short to medium term. Chris will discuss both domestic and international developments that are influencing the outlook and discuss some of the implications for the property market.
ASB Wealth Senior Economist at ASB Securities Limited, Research Division
Since 2005, Chris has worked as an Economist at both ASB and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, monitoring and forecasting trends in the New Zealand economy, with a focus on drawing implications for financial markets and investments. Prior to this, Chris worked in the funds management industry at Bankers Trust and BT Funds Management.
|Member (50% discount)||$30.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.