SOLD OUT | Auckland | The Great Construction Debate
The Great Construction Debate: Challenges and Opportunities.
Join us from 3:45pm as two panels go head to head in the Great Construction Debate - Contractors vs Clients/Consultants.
Our panel of contractors include:
- Chris Hunter - NZ Strong
- Terry Buchan – Hawkins
- Dan Ashby - Icon Co
On the clients and consultants panel are:
- Chris Haines – Rider Levett Bucknall
- Waren Warfield – RCP
- Rebecca MacDonald – Air New Zealand
- Shane Brealey – NZ Living
This is a rare opportunity to hear from experienced members of the construction industry as they discuss their views on the current barriers, challenges, opportunities and solutions for the New Zealand construction industry at present - a topic where opinions are diverse.
The debate will be followed by networking and refreshments, wrapping up at 6:45pm.
Book your space today as spaces are limited!
Property Council New Zealand is committed to an industry which leverages diversity to drive success. Please consider this when registering participants for this event.
|Members (50% discount)||$85.00|
|Members (table of 8)||$680.00|
|Non-members (table of 8)||$1360.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.