Hamilton | Women in Property Xmas Soiree
The silly season is nearly upon us and it's time to come together and reflect on the interesting year that's been and look forward to what 2021 will bring!
Join us as we board the Xmas Soiree Bus departing from Hamilton Central to Vilagrad Winery, where we will spend the afternoon taking a tour through the historic cellars.
- Return bus transport from Hamilton Central to Vilagrad Winery
- An informative tour of the Vineyard, wine making process, barrel education and history of NZ wine industry
- Tour of the wine museum, featuring historic methods of traditional winemaking practices
- Sensory evaluation and discussion
- Comprehensive tasting of several award-winning wines
- Nibbles to share.
Come along and kick start the festive season with the Waikato Women in Property squad as we reflect on the year, and start planning 2021!
Spaces are limited - don’t delay in booking your seat!
Please note this is a member-only event. Should you wish to enquire about becoming a member, please contact Sarah Rundstrom
If you are new to the online registration process, click here for step by step instructions.
All prices exclude 15% GST.
HELP US CREATE AN INDUSTRY WHERE EVERYONE BELONGS
We know that the best discussions, thinking and productivity occurs when there is diversity. Property Council is committed to creating an industry that leverages diversity to drive success. Please consider this when registering people for this event.
Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of registration will be sent to each attendee and an invoice/receipt will be sent to the purchaser upon check out. Please note that credit is offered to Property Council New Zealand members only, with non-members required to pay in full upon check out via credit card or POLi direct bank transfer.
Should you need to cancel your attendance, you may reassign your registration to another person by notifying the Event Manager in writing. If you are unable to arrange a replacement, a full refund will be made providing notification is received in writing at least one week prior to the event (please note that this may not be applicable for national events or Awards functions). After this date, no refunds are available. If, for reasons beyond the control of Property Council New Zealand, the event is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses already incurred.
Property Council New Zealand reserves the right to refuse entry or to remove from the premises any person at their sole and absolute discretion. Property Council New Zealand is intent on creating quality events within safe and respectful environments for all attendees to share knowledge, express their thoughts and opinions and network. Our code of conduct requires all attendees and stakeholders to act in a manner which is harassment-free and respectful of people in a public environment, be it gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race or religion. It is our expectation that attendees will act in a responsible manner in regard to alcohol consumption.
By registering for this event and supplying your email address, you agree to being added to Property Council’s email mailing list, from which you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time. Please note that many of our events have a photographer or videographer present who will be capturing the event. These images and videos may be used on our website, shared on social media and printed in our promotional collateral. By purchasing an event ticket you accept that such images may be used to promote Property Council New Zealand in the future. Should you object to your image being used, please contact the Event Manager directly.
- If driving it is recommended you park in the SkyCity Hamilton carpark
- Please note that the bus will depart from Victoria Street Outside BNZ promptly at 3.05pm. We ask all attendees to please arrive early to allow time for you to register your attendance and find your seat.
- The event managers will use the information provided in your registration for COVID-19 contact tracing if necessary.
- You should not attend this event if you are unwell, have had contact with anyone suffering from COVID-19 or if you need to be in isolation for any reason. Please refer to the COVID-19 website for details about the current alert level.
- The event organisers will take all steps recommended by the Ministry of Health but accept no responsibility should an outbreak of COVID-19 happen at/result from the event.
|Bus departs from Caro Street||3.05pm|
|Wine tour and tasting at Vilagrads||3.30pm|
|Bus departs Vilagrad for Hamilton||5.00pm|
|Arrive in Hamilton||5.30pm|