Dunedin | Christmas Caravan Capers
Please join us for informal Christmas drinks and burgers at Good Good – one of Dunedin’s new food haunts in the Heritage Precinct. This is a great opportunity to jingle and mingle with our Property Council group and to network in a casual setting prior to Christmas and to reflect on the year that has been.
There will be a fixed bar tab, after which a cash bar will operate.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please register by Monday 3 December 2018.
Please advise us if you have any special dietary requirements.
Property Council New Zealand is committed to an industry which leverages diversity to drive success. Please consider this when registering participants for this event.
|Members (40% discount)||$42.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.