South Island | South Island Education Trust Quiz Night and Charity Auction
Proudly sponsored by Bayleys and supported by Property Council South Island, this is a sell-out event so get in quick to nab your spot and join us for a night of fun as we raise funds for the South Island Education Trust.
Delicious edible prizes up for grabs for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the quiz so choose your team well!
At half time, Bayleys Canterbury Chief Auctioneer extraordinaire, Conor Patton, will take to the floor and have you digging into your deepest pockets for the Bayleys Charity Auction. Auction items, generously provided by Bayleys Canterbury, include:
- GOLD BNZ Crusaders Double Season Tickets for 2019
- BNZ Crusaders Hospitality package for 10 people at BNZ Crusaders vs Blues, 7.35pm Saturday 15 July
- Signed BNZ Crusaders Jersey
Drinks and nibbles for each team provided.
Register your team online now!
Property Council New Zealand is committed to an industry which leverages diversity to drive success. Please consider this when registering participants for this event.
|Non Member Team of Six||$576.00|
|Member Team of Six (50% discount)||$288.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.