Bay of Plenty | Property Research – Economic and Investment Update
Join us to hear from Ian Little, Manager of Research at Bayleys, share his perspective on the New Zealand markets and explain what the current data tells us for the commercial property and industrial sectors.
For insight on the changes and challenges in the property market from a research analysis perspective, this is one event that will help streamline your thinking on what’s ahead in the short and medium term.
Manager Property Research Division, Bayleys
|Member (50% discount)||$35.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms and Conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.