Bay of Plenty | Law and Policy Changes Update
Join us as leading construction consultancy company Beca, discuss the changes to the Health and Safety at Work (Asbestos) Regulations 2016, the Earthquake-prone Amendment Act 2016 and also provide an update on Fire Safety Regulations that MBIE are currently working through.
Following this, Brooke Courtney from Sharp Tudhope Lawyers, will outline the Resource Legislation Amendment Act and its potential impact on future property development and growth in Tauranga.
Health & Safety Senior Advisor, Beca
Associate - Structural Engineering, Beca
Technical Director - Fire, Beca
Partner, Sharp Tudhope Lawyers
|Member (40% discount)||$30.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms and conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.