Bay of Plenty | Climate Change - Risk and Reslience
Join us as we take an in-depth look at Climate Change, it’s risks and resilience levels. Hear from James Hughes, Climate and Resilience Specialist at Tonkin + Taylor, who will inform us on the recent Local Government New Zealand report produced on sea level rise exposure for New Zealand Councils, as well as the National Climate Change Risk Assessment. What are the implications of this - both for New Zealand and specifically the Bay of Plenty region which is surrounded by coastline.
With the possible risk of Climate Change, Brett Down, Regional Branch Director Bay of Plenty for Crombie Lockwood, will provide his perspective on how this may impact on business insurance in the short and long term future. What does the commercial property industry need to be aware of and take into account when planning future developments and undertaking risk assessments.
|Member (50% discount)||$35.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & Conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.