Auckland | Property Pulse: Q1 2019
Commercial real estate in New Zealand has enjoyed double digit (or near double digit) annual total returns and has been out-performing a number of other global markets over the last few years. However, underlying the strong headline figures there have been several important underlying trends.
Join us on 23 May to get an exclusive insight into the pulse of the New Zealand and international property market thanks to New Zealand’s leading and most credible direct property index, the MSCI / Property Council New Zealand Quarterly Property Index.
This seminar will provide insights into:
- Property performance across office, retail and industrial sectors across the country
- An overview of the key drivers of property returns (cap rates, vacancy, WALE) in 2018/19
- How New Zealand compares to other global real estate markets
- The changing landscape of property and the economy
- How these results will impact the office, retail and industrial markets.
Speakers include Bryan Reid, Vice President of MSCI and Tama Potaka, Senior Advisor at NZ Superfund.
Tickets include a one-hour seminar with networking drinks and canapes to follow.
Vice President | Research | MSCI
A Vice President in MSCI’s global real estate research team, Bryan focuses on performance measurement, portfolio management and risk related research for asset owners and investment managers. Based in Sydney, he covers APAC as well as global markets.
Senior Advisor | Direct Investments Team | NZ Superfund
He leads the Investment Hub and is focussed on generating domestic deal flow for the NZ Super Fund. This mahi includes liaison with long term investors like the Crown, local government, community groups and various Iwi/Māori organisations.
Tama comes from Ngāti Hauiti, Mōkai Pātea, Whanganui, Taranaki, Ngāti Raukawa and Ngāti Toa. He is married to Ariana and they have three innovative children – Tiaria, Te Awarua, and Aorangi.
|Member (50% discount)||$65.00|
All prices exclude 15% GST.
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time? If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms & conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.
Log in to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) to receive the discounted member rate.