Auckland | Property Investment Seminar IPD
Welcome to the Property Council Investment Property Databank (IPD) update.
Join us as Bryan Reid from MSCI provides a market update on property performance across New Zealand and International markets, with key insights into the following themes:
- Property performance across office, retail and industrial sectors, split by Auckland, Wellington and the rest of New Zealand
- Key drivers of property returns (Cap rates, Vacancy, WALE) in 2017
- A comparison of New Zealand against other global real estate markets
- The changing landscape of property & the economy
- The impact of Brexit & Trump on global real estate markets
Our market update will be followed by a presentation from Callum Bramah, Head of Research at The GPT Group Australia, who will provide rare insight into one of Australia’s largest listed property companies and what they are looking for and seeing across their own portfolio.
The results are based off New Zealand’s biggest commercial index, comprised of property assets from participating funds with a combined asset value of over NZ$13 billion representing over 500 investments.
Note that the Northern Club has a strict dress code of business attire.
|Price (ex GST)|
|Member (40% discount)||$60.00|
How to register
To register online, please login to your Member Portal (on the top left of your screen) then click the "Register an Attendee" button below.
Logging in for the first time
If you are a member or regular attendee to Property Council events, a user account will have already been set up for you. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website)
- Click on the link Request new password.
- Enter your email address and click the button Email new password.
- An email will be sent to your nominated email address, click on the link in the email to verify your address.
- Enter your desired password and click login.
- You will be taken to your personalised member portal which contains all your membership information.
Create a user account
If you do not currently have an account, please click on the Member Login link (located in the top left-hand corner of the website) and click Create new account. The system will then guide you through the process.
Terms and conditions
Submission of your registration indicates your acceptance of all terms and conditions.