July 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$46
The immediate outlook for the Waikato property industry looks positive, there is plenty of construction around the city and news of future projects in the region, whether it be expansive residential developments or large-scale commercial activity. But what lies on the horizon that we, as property professionals, need to have our eye on?
Join us to hear the forthcoming nuts and bolts from local industry experts;
- Greenstone Group will discuss intensification, current development costs, and feasibility from a project management standpoint.
- Hawkins will provide an overview and outlook of the commercial construction sector along with the current material and resource challenges.
- An update on the Unit Titles Bill to reform apartment living legislation will be covered by Thomas Gibbons Law.
- The current highlights and challenges in the planning world will be discussed by Beca, as well as a foreshadowing of what we can expect from RMA reform.
- To round off the event, Chow:Hill Architects will discuss the current design challenges, alternative materials, and what the future of design looks like.
Our speakers will give their perspective on the industry they live and breathe, covering the topical issues they’re facing in the short to long term.
Keep your eye on the property horizon – book now!
Please note: As this is a member-only event, you will need to be logged in as a member to register. For further instructions on how to reset your password and login, click here. If you are not a member and are interested in attending this event, please contact Sarah Rundstrom. The advertised ticket price is inclusive of GST. Registration includes access to the tour and complimentary refreshments.
A NOTE ABOUT COVID
In these changing times, a live event is a rare and precious thing. While we will do everything in our power to bring this event to you as a face-to-face experience, should the situation change and restrictions on event numbers fluctuate due to government restrictions, we may be forced to take this event online, postpone, or change the format. Of course, you’ll still be getting the same great content, just on a different date or in a different format. Please ensure you have read and understood the event terms and conditions and bear with us as we play the hand we are dealt over the coming months. We will always strive to deliver the best-case scenario to our members, and we appreciate your support and understanding with any adaption we may have to undertake to achieve that.
Registration to this event is an acknowledgement of your acceptance of our Event Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct.