August 11 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pmFree
FREE MEMBER-ONLY WEBINAR
Challenges & Opportunities
Known in the Property Council office as one of the nicest guys in property, Argosy’s Peter Mence has led the company since 2009, when he played a key role in the rebranding and internalisation of the organisation’s management. He was also instrumental in the transformational journey that PCNZ embarked on in 2018, having held the role of National President from 2015 to 2018.
An engineer by trade, Peter has over 40 years’ experience in property, much of it in leadership, making this a conversation not to be missed!
This relaxed chat will include:
- Both Peter and Leonie’s view on key issues facing the property industry over the next six months and beyond
- What they see as the greatest emerging opportunities the sector should embrace
- Their insights and actions on leadership, with a particular focus on leading through crisis
- Key lessons they believe every leader must learn in order to lead well and with humility
- Live Q&A from the online audience.
Please note that all webinar links are unique, so are unable to be shared with others. Each person will need to register individually in order to receive a link to join the webinar.