Dunedin Market Outlook
September 28 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$65.00
- The economic outlook for the next six months, with the latest predictions and market analysis
- Major economic and financial trends
- An exploration of the economic impacts for our industry
- Forecasts for each of the property sectors (office, industrial, retail, residential)
- An Otago-centric lens, tracking where activity is increasing, decreasing or stabilising.
Please note: As this is a member-only event, you will need to be logged in as a member to register. For further instructions on how to reset your password and login, click here. If you are not a member and are interested in attending this event, please contact Aleisha Hogarth. The advertised ticket price is inclusive of GST.’
Acting Chief Economist, Westpac NZ
Michael is currently the Acting Chief Economist for Westpac in New Zealand. He has been part of Westpac’s economics and strategy team since 2006. In that time his work has covered many facets of the New Zealand economy, with a current focus on the labour market, house prices and monetary policy. Previously Michael worked as a senior analyst at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, with a focus on market analysis and financial stability issues.
- While face masks are required indoors at public facilities, you do not need to wear a face mask at an event, either indoors or outdoors. On this basis, we leave the option ‘to mask or not to mask’ up to you.
- We ask that you please stay away if you are unwell, or if someone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- All attendees must follow all applicable COVID-19 protocols and restrictions including social distancing and mask-wearing.