The organisation is governed at a national level by its National Council. This is the governing ‘board of directors’ of Property Council, whereby members collectively carry the fiduciary responsibility for the organisation.
Argosy Property (National President)
National Council Secretary
Sara-Jane Evans - +64 9 373 3540 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is elected as a National Councillor?
National Council formally consists of 16 people:
- National President (ex officio) - who chairs the meetings
- Seven corporate leader representatives elected by the Corporate Members' Group
- One corporate member representative elected by the Corporate Members' Group
- Five branch presidents representing the branches of Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty,
Wellington and South Island
- One associate representative appointed by National Council
- Chair of the New Zealand Council of Shopping Centres (ex-officio)