Property Council commends Auckland Councillors for passing the Proposed Auckland Unitary Plan yesterday and views it as a step-change for Auckland’s future growth and urban rejuvenation.Read More
Encouraging property investment
Property Council New Zealand is an important industry voice. Right now, it's vital that we encourage home-grown investment and savings so New Zealand has the capacity to develop quality urban areas.
Urban growth and development plays a huge role in helping to grow our economy and support local businesses and people.
As National President of Property Council, I want to see the Government understand this and do what it can to encourage long-term investment in the property sector.
With the backing of our corporate members, I'm confident Property Council can help us achieve change.
Argosy Property Ltd
Property Council National President
Commercial real estate returns highest since the GFC. Property Council celebrates Richard Didsbury as its 2015 Member Laureate.
17/08/16 9:06 AM
25/05/16 10:14 AM
22/10/15 3:10 PM
Commercial real estate returns highest since the GFC.Read More
Property Council celebrates Richard Didsbury as its 2015 Member Laureate.Read More
Who is involved?
- Peter Mence - Argosy Property Limited (National President)
- John Dakin - Goodman Group
- Linda Trainer - Scentre Group
- Peter Alexander - Stride Property
- Chris Gudgeon - Kiwi Property Group
- Scott Pritchard - Precinct Properties
- David Kennedy - Ngāi Tahu Property
- Nick Cobham - AMP Capital Investors
- Simon Woodhams - Property for Industry
- Patrick Dougherty - Housing New Zealand Corporation
- Nicholas Giraldo - Fletcher Building
- Mark Thomson - Auckland International Airport
- Rob Hutchison - Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei Whai Rawa
- Gary Walker - Hawkins
- Warwick Isaacs - Stonewood Homes
- Nigel Richards - McConnell Property Group